Who is Rodney Clarke?
- I am a people person and love helping others
- I do not consider myself to be an academic, I am perhaps what you would consider ‘street smart’ however, I am no fool.
- I believe in transparency, no hidden agendas, doing the right thing, standing up for what you believe in and telling the truth as only honesty leads to trust.
- I have nothing to hide from anyone which affords me a strength beyond comparison.
- If you want to know anything about me just ask and I will tell you.
- I don’t like wasting time or effort of either myself or of anyone else – our time on this planet is brief and I have too much to do (as I am sure you do to).
- I respect the views of other people, I may not agree, but that is my choice.
- I am goal oriented and I don’t give up.
- I form an opinion based upon evidence, and make decisions based upon my opinion. If I hear a better opinion, which is based upon new or different evidence, I may change my opinion and perhaps make a different decision.
- I am not afraid of making decisions, if I am wrong, I will make another decision to fix it.
- I have learned to trust my ‘gut’ as it rarely fails me.
What has Rodney Clarke achieved?
- Justice of the Peace Reg No. 115198 (since 1988)
- Managing Director & Owner, Tech Teams Australia – Recruitment Agency (Employing 20 staff). Business was sold in 2003.
- Level 6 Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD) with the Australian Institute of Project Management (This is an internationally recognised accreditation and is the highest level obtainable in Australia) – Project Management since 1995.
- Managing Director & Owner, CTQ Management Consulting – Project Management and consulting organisation since 2001
- Seven Years, Chairman, The Daniel Clarke Foundation – Charity to assist the care of children with Athetoid Cerebral Palsy
- Author of, “The Home Budgeting Kit” (Self help book to assist in the establishing a home budget)
- Author of, “Hey Dad” Blog (Since 2007) hosted by Cerebral Palsy Alliance (formerly known as The Spastic Centre of NSW) (The Hey Dad Blog achieved the highest rating on blogger for the disability sector)
- President of the School Council, Terrey Hills Public School – 7 years (2001-2007)
- Media liaison on issues such as;
- Promotion and sales operations of the book, “Tears In The Jungle” written by Daniel and William Clarke
- Promotion of Daniel Clarke’s quest to save the orangutan with local and national media ($800,000+ raised to save the orangutan)
- Coordination of the issue of Teachers Aide Funding for children with a disability through Federal and State government agencies as well as discussions with the Leader of the Opposition, Barry O’Farrell and the Premier of NSW, Kristina Keneally.
- Five times Australian Ice Dance Champion (Junior/Senior)
- Five times representative at World Figure Skating Championships (18th in the world highest ranking) – (1 x Junior, 4 x Senior)
- Represented Australia at the 1988 Winter Olympics, Calgary in Ice Dancing (20th in the world)
- Was the first ever Australian to represent the country at a Winter Olympic in Ice Dancing (with skating partner Monica MacDonald)
- Have been a drummer and percussionist since I was 9 years and regularly gig around Sydney at different venues.
If you would like to contact me you can do so at rodney @ TheClarkeFamily.com.au or call me on 0414 444 376