Communications Board FREE DOWNLOAD
This is a TWO PAGE COMMUNICATIONS BOARD to allow someone, unable to talk, the ability to communicate their basic needs. The board is provided free of charge and has been downloaded thousands of times all over the world.
I have received emails from nurses, doctors, carers and patients advising how it has revolutionised their lives.
We are in the process of creating an iPad / Tablet Application for use as an interactive Communications Board so, if you download this free version you will be the first to hear about the AMAZING new version when it is released…
Why did I do this?
I had an Uncle in a retirement village who had suffered a stroke while undergoing heart surgery and was unable to verbally communicate even the most basic needs. His mind was quite active however, as he was unable to speak, and his ability to mime with his ageing body was very poor, he needed something that would allow him to communicate to the nurses, other patients, administration, ambulance officers and most importantly, his family.
This Communications Board is simple to use but powerful in its effect on people’s lives…
Whether you are unable to speak from a disability, stroke, brain injury or perhaps you have just broken your jaw and are bad at miming !! This should come in handy.
To prepare the Communications Board do the following:
- Complete the download form below with your details
- You will be sent an email to confirm your email address. Once you confirm your email address you will be able to download the Communications Board.
- Then, Open the Communications Board
- Print out the two sheets on a colour printer
- Either laminate the two sheets back to back (So the person only has to carry around one board), or, laminate them separately (I would recommend doing it back to back)
I hope it will be as successful to you as it has been for me.
If you would like to help us design our Communications Board for the iPad please email me at rodney @ TheClarkeFamily.com.au …I would love to hear from you.